It’s that time of year again! We’re raising funds as Team Blake for Cure SMA. This is our fifth year making Team Blake shirts. We design a new one every year around this time because of a walk we do for Cure SMA.
In years past we have used a t-shirt company to process the shirts you order. That has been wonderful except only a percentage (about 20-40%)of your shirt cost goes to Team Blake. This year we’ll be processing the shirts instead! It will be different but ALL of what you donate (minus shirt cost) will actually go to the cause. Plus we are able to offer lower prices on all items and we’re the models!
All proceeds go to Cure SMA on behalf of Team Blake.
Here are all the ways to support Team Blake:
- Buy a Team Blake shirt. All proceeds from these shirts (hoodies, tanks, youth tees, etc.) go directly to CureSMA. Even better, you’ll be spreading SMA awareness by wearing them!
- Donate to CureSMA. Bypass the shirts and donate directly to the walk.
- Join our team. We always love to have more walkers! If you aren’t local or can’t commit to walking at the location, you can be a virtual walker! (We expect it will only be a virtual walk this year due to Covid-19).
- Talk about SMA. We didn’t know about SMA before Blake was diagnosed and we hear the same from sooo many other SMA parents. We know that not everyone is able to donate, but talking is free. You can talk about SMA and carrier screening, (or send people to me; I’ll talk and talk and talk) and help us raise awareness.
- Talk about Blake. Another way to help, for free, you can share fundraising efforts on Facebook. If you aren’t comfortable doing that, you can share Blake’s story.
We know that there are many worthy causes to support. Thank you so much for considering supporting ours in honor of Blakey.
One thought on “Team Blake 2020”
I cried tears of both pain and joy reading your story. I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Blake. I especially LOVE how your daughter proudly holds her portrait in your pics as she she will continue to always be a part of your family. I too am a bereaved mama of 2 boys. Mathew stillborn at 24 weeks and Bryan who was 28 years. I commend you on your bravery and courage to “still find the sunshine” If you look, it’s always somewhere! Much love to you as your raise your beautiful family❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️