This is our fourth year making Team Blake shirts. We design a new one every year around this time because of a walk we do for Cure SMA. I always have a fear that no one will buy. Then you all blow me away.
All proceeds from tees sold go to Cure SMA on behalf of Team Blake.
In addition to buying a Team Blake shirt there are many ways to support:
- Buy a Team Blake shirt. You only have 8 days left. All proceeds from these shirts (hoodies, tanks, youth tees) go directly to CureSMA. Even better, you’ll be spreading SMA awareness by wearing them!
- Donate to CureSMA. Bypass the shirts and donate directly to the walk if you’d rather.
- Join our team. We always love to have more walkers! If you aren’t local or can’t commit to walking at the location, you can be a virtual walker!
- Talk about SMA. We didn’t know about SMA before Blake was diagnosed and we hear the same from sooo many other SMA parents. We know that not everyone is able to donate, but talking is free. You can talk about SMA and carrier screening, (or send people to me; I’ll talk and talk and talk) and help us raise awareness.
- Talk about Blake. Another way to help for free, you can share fundraising efforts on Facebook. If you aren’t comfortable doing that, you can share Blake’s story.
We know that there are many worthy causes to support. Thank you so much for considering supporting ours in honor of Blakey.